Hi this is Heather. My mom isn't doing a very good job updating the blog so I am taking over. I also think we should change the name. I need ideas. I got BAPTIZED...it was a lot of fun. I just met my moms friend Hannah she's funny!
Yay for Heather!! Your baptism was AWESOME!! Hmmm....ideas...how about My Life with the birds...or, Somewhere a chicken loves me...or, The 12 nostrils... I think I like that one the best.
3 comments:
Yay for Heather!! Your baptism was AWESOME!! Hmmm....ideas...how about My Life with the birds...or, Somewhere a chicken loves me...or, The 12 nostrils... I think I like that one the best.
Keep Blogging!
Good job Heather, way to take control of the situation! Can't wait for updates :)
yeah, heather! i'm sorry we missed your baptism but we were cheering for you from afar! we miss you all too.
Post a Comment