GILLESPIES

GILLESPIES

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back To School

Summer has flown by. Heather has been getting after me for not updating our blog. I will have to do a recap of our summer - but first our back to school photos. They were up and pretty much got themselves ready and bags packed. I had Tanner and Paige in the stroller ready to walk with them to school (while they biked) like we did last year. This year they wouldn't here of it. I had to wave from in front of our house and they rode to school on their own.








2 comments:

Amy said...

Everyone loves the first day of school : )
They looks so cute on their bikes!

brit said...

i can't believe they are old enough to go alone! what big girls!

can't wait to see you guys at christmas. we need to get a rockin' christmas party in the works.

maybe we could have a sleepover or something and send the gillespie boys to their parent's house to hide out for the night :)